Report issues in
tracker or email
- July 2012: HTML markup fixes.
CPAN API, various bugfixes. Code is
now in git.
June 30: Everything, not just author names, should now be UTF8 safe!
Various other tweaks.
- September 2009: Run on mod_perl 2.x.
- November 4, 2006: Fixed a few RSS bugs, added "alternate" headers
for the RSS. A bunch of general code cleanup. Implemented a proper
API for the helpful votes.
- September 12, 2005: Fixed problem with updating reviews. Thanks Aristotle!
- August 25, 2005: Went through a bunch of the little TODO items. Oh, and added a link to the until now well hidden index.rss feed!
- July 20, 2005: Changed to use Bitcard for authentication. Added "was this review helpful" votes. Also changed the URLs to be a little nicer (we couldn't do that while using the old auth server (don't ask)). You can now add a review without giving it any ratings.
- September 28, 2004: Bugfix to the "show reviews" page by Ivan Tubert-Brohman.
- August 13, 2003: RSS finished, validating distribution names now, lots of other tweaks.
- August 11, 2003: Very much a beta. Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.